MUMBAI’S MARTIRDOM, 2. Ich bin Marathi! Eu sou Marata

Photo AP –  the Zaveri Bazaar a few moments after

BREAKING NEWS: 3 bombs, 19 dead, 140 injured

July 18, Monday update: MY GOD; WERE WE MARATHI RIGHT IN OUR 1st reaction?

India_Today India Today
‘LeT, IM planned 13/7 Mumbai blasts’ http://bit.ly/ndFGLY

The July 13 Mumbai serial blasts were part of a joint operation between the Lashkar-e-Toiba (LeT) and the Indian Mujahideen (IM), sources in the ministry of home affairs (MHA) said on Monday.

OUR unproofed yet HYPOTHESIS, a CONJECTURE at the moment: The LeT (and the ISI-military reactionary, jihad and\or proChinese forces behind them) aims to destabilse the early beginning of a reapproach India-Paki, THAT WAS STOPPED UNTIL NOW BY MUMBAI-1 in NOVEMBER 2008.

July 16, Saturday update:

 @IndiaRealTime  (wsj)
What They Said: Mumbai After the Blasts http://on.wsj.com/qQ9o07

http://live.indiatimes.com/

Another (Nov. 26, 2008 –  July 13, 2011) vile Jihad (by Paki  ISI & LeT again? We’ll know: they speak of Indian Mujahiddin) attack to the WORLD CAPITAL OF CIVILISATION AND PEACE. THAT’S ENOUGH!!!

live, among others, besides indiatimes named above: NDTV http://videochat.corriere.it/index_H2401.shtml

20 dead (AT THE MOMENT), 81 injured after 3 blasts  in one of the sweetest and most beautiful metropolis of the world.

Again after attack, I SUPPOSE: AGAIN FROM ISI (Pakistan services) and LaT, the fucjking bastards that the Paki proChinese pseudo-democracy keeps protecting.

ToI

Three blasts rock Mumbai; 17 dead, 81 wounded

TNN | 43 min ago

Three blasts took place at Dadar in central Mumbai and Opera House and Zaveri Bazar in south Mumbai. The home ministry has confirmed it is a terror strike. | Video

Mumbai blasts: Improvised explosive used, say police

Reuters | 29 min ago

An improvised explosive device was used to carry out at least one of the three near simultaneous blasts that ripped through populated areas of Mumbai. | Video

India ups security alert after Mumbai blasts

IANS | 1 hr ago

Security vigil across the country, particularly in metro cities, was stepped up after 3 explosions rocked Mumbai on Wednesday, official sources said.

  • Police nos: 022- 22621855, 1983, 5020
@starnewslive:
#Mumbai explosions: The blasts took place at 6:55 pm in Zaveri Bazaar, 6: 59 pm at Dadar and at 7:03 pm at Opera House [via Twitter]

france 24, en français

Des explosions quasi-simultanées se sont produites mercredi à Bombay, deux dans le sud de la ville, une troisième sur un marché du centre.

CdSera, in Italian

Tre esplosioni simultanee: 
almeno 17 morti e 100 feriti

CRONACHE Due deflagrazioni nelle zone della Dadar e Opera House, una terza in centro. Il ministro dell’Interno: «Attacco terroristico». E su Twitter compare l’annuncio: «Oggi è il compleanno dell’unico terrorista sopravvissuto all’attacco del 2008» di B.Argentieri

REFERENCES
Indian terrorist attacks http://ibnlive.in.com/news/chronology-of-major-blasts-in-the-country/167298-3.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ajmal_Kasab sentenced to death but still alive, might be born in Pakistan either the 13 September, or the 13 July 1987; in the latter case he had his 24th birthday the day of the 3 bombs
From our blog:
Advertisements

November 26 Mumbai terrorist attack

Photo: Bharat Chronicle.

mumbai-policeman-feeding-injured-child

Nov. 29, 1:15am GMT

indiatimes.com

 

Nov. 28, 12 am GMT

Though the latest terror toll read 150, it is likely to go up sharply as more bodies are found from the Taj, Oberoi and Nariman House.  9  of them are foreigners, a number also  likely to increase. New casualties at Nariman House, where at this time of the Indian afternoon the fight is still on.

During the last year, 2700 people lost their life in acts of terrorism in India. According to the specialist Loretta Napoleoni (on today’s L’Unità, p. 29- in  Italian), there was an exponential acceleration during the last 12 months (ignored in the West), and the technique used is similar to Munich.

“For the first time in a long time, you see the use of combatants who take hostages, like the Palestinians in the 1970s,” confirmed to the LA Times  Louis Caprioli, a former French counter-terrorism chief.”They were ready to die, but they were not suicide attackers.” See also the highly authoritative source Jane’s.com, reported below, stressing the novelty of hijacking in India.

The oL page of Times of India now is:

Commandos storm Nariman House; fight on

28 Nov 2008, 1550 hrs IST, AGENCIES

NSG commandos exchange fire with terrorists on the third floor. Two to three terrorists may be holed up in the building, said Mumbai police chief Hassan Gafoor.

Trident Oberoi hotel secure, guests safe

FBI team leaves for India

15 bodies found in a single room of Taj: Commando

28 Nov 2008, 1743 hrs IST, PTI

A top marine commando said the terrorists who struck at Mumbai’s Taj hotel operated with ease and showed no remorse and fired at anyone who moved.

Oberoi hotel secure, all guests safe

2 NSG men killed, 6 wounded while battling terrorists

28 Nov 2008, 1735 hrs IST, PTI

Major Sandeep Unnikrishnan was martyred while engaging terrorists at Taj hotel. Commando Chander received fatal bullet injuries during gunbattle at Nariman House.

Pay your tributes to Mumbai’s bravehearts

JANES.COM

Mumbai attacks highlight India’s jihadist threat

EVENT
Between 2215 and 2230 (1645 and 1700 GMT), gunmen armed with assault rifles and grenades stormed a series of soft targets in southern Mumbai that are popular with foreigners and wealthy Indians.

The attacks appear aimed at damaging India’s tourism industry and the country’s global economic links. The targets included two landmark luxury hotels – the colonial Taj Mahal in Colaba and the Trident (formerly Oberoi) Towers hotel in the commercial hub of Nariman Point – the Leopold Café Metro Cinema, Nariman House, the Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus (formerly Victoria Terminus) railway station and two nearby hospitals.

FORECAST
Eyewitness statements claim that US and UK nationals were singled out by gunmen when they stormed the Taj and Trident, which still contain trapped hostages. These two hotels and Leopold Café are frequently visited by Westerners. Moreover, Nariman House, a residential complex in which the city’s Jewish Chabad-Lubavitch Centre is located, is popular with Israeli nationals visiting India. Explosions were also reported in other parts of Mumbai, including the domestic airport in Santacruz and Vile Parle, where a hand grenade was hurled at a taxi but few details have been released about these incidents.

Jane’s press release

Analysis From Jane’s Country Risk Daily Report on the Mumbai attacks

Comment from Jane’s South Asia Analyst, Urmila Venugopalan

London (27 th November 2008) — “An unknown group, Deccan Mujahideen, has reportedly claimed responsibility for the attacks via email, although this has yet to be verified.” Jane’s South Asia Analyst, Urmila Venugopalan, commented. “Nevertheless, it has triggered speculation that the group may be linked to the Indian Mujhaideen, which sent email manifestos claiming responsibility for four attacks it carried out between November 2007 and September 2008.”

Jane’s Country Risk Daily Report explained that an examination of the strategy and tactics employed by this new group suggest significant differences to the terrorist violence that has beset India over the past 15 years and specifically over the past year. Attacking international and luxury hotels and other soft targets is not a new phenomenon in the region, particularly in light of the September 2008 Mariott bombing in Islamabad that killed more than 50 people, but the apparent focus on killing or capturing foreign business people, specifically US and UK nationals, has never occurred before, suggesting a wider global anti-Western agenda. This stands in contrast to the national issues that appeared to motivate Indian Mujahideen.

From a tactical perspective most terrorist attacks in India (excluding Indian-administered Kashmir) have been carried out through the use of improvised explosive devices planted on bicycles, motorcycles and cars, and triggered by timers or mobile telephones. In contrast, according to press reports, the attackers involved in the latest Mumbai violence were armed only with Kalashnikov assault rifles, principally, and hand grenades.

Venugopalan further commented, “Until now, terrorist attacks in India have targeted civilians, often in busy market or commercial areas, and in communally sensitive areas with the intention to foment unrest between Hindu and Muslim communities. The taking of hostages, if a deliberate part of the operation, represents another new development.”

IMPORTANT PHOTO PICS AND DETAILS CAN BE FOUND HERE:

Bharat Rakshak

Consortium of Indian Defence Websites

http://forums.bharat-rakshak.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4481&start=0&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

Unseen pics of NSG fighting in mumbai

Click to view photoScroll down this link…second scroll onwards u will be able to see… live pics

Bharat Chronicle, India’s Inernet newspaper

http://www.bharatchronicle.com/mumbai-terrorist-attacks-in-pictures-2

EARLY  RECONSTRUCTION OF FACTS

indiatimes

Please note that in this article, for the first time it is taken for given the enemy army belongs to  Lashkar-e-Toiba 

Target whites, Lashkar told its 10 commandos

29 Nov 2008, 0713 hrs IST, TNN

 

 
NEW DELHI: THE Lashkar-e-Toiba attackers had an adventurous sea journey before reaching their port of terror destinations in Mumbai. Around 10   

 

terrorists , all Pakistanis, unarmed, left for Mumbai on November 21 from an isolated beach in Karachi. Their names: Abu Ali, Fahad, Omar, Shohaib, Umer, Abu Akasha, Ajmal (the sole terrorist detained by the Mumbai police), Ismail, Abdul Rehman alias Bada and Abdul Rehman alias Chhota. 

The 10 jihadis travelled some nautical miles before they reached a mid-sea Pakistan vessel on November 22. They left their boat and shifted to the Pakistani vessel — which was already loaded with arms and ammunition to be used for the Mumbai strikes. Once on board, they strapped themselves for action with the terror hardware. 

Of course, careful not to be intercepted by marine commandos or coast guards, the haversack-wielding terrorists hijacked an Indian fishing trawler, M V Kuber, once they entered the Indian waters on November 23. They gunned down four of the five persons aboard M V Kuber, registered in Porbandar, Gujarat, and disposed their bodies before proceeding with their sea journey through Indian waters. 

After travelling with the sole surviving member, Amarjeet, of the M V Kuber crew, they bumped him off closer to Mumbai. The body was later found on an abandoned M V Kuber some 5 nautical miles off the Mumbai coast. 

The terrorists, after abandoning the fishing trawler belonging to Porbandar fisherman Vinod Masani, took a smaller boat and landed at Badhwar near Cuffe Parade on Wednesday and from there split in five different groups and headed for their respective terror destinations. While 2 of them, Akmal and Ismail, went to Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus, 2 each made their way to Leopold Cafe, Nariman House and Trident-Oberoi . The remaining 4 headed for Taj. 

All the 10 jihadis were well-versed in commando operations, as was evident in the sustained fight that they put up against the security forces. Their brief from their handlers in Pakistan was simple : Target Whites. The commandos were fully aware of the layout of each of the attack sites and used it to their advantage in the guerrilla warfare that followed at Taj, Nariman House and Trident-Oberoi. 

The security forces battling LeT terrorists late into Friday night had expected the operation to be over by noon. The fact that Operation Black Tornado continued late into the night gave enough indication of the huge cache of ammunition that the terrorists had carried along. 

FURTHER ANALYSES

WHO’S LASHKAR:

http://www.satp.org/satporgtp/countries/india/states/jandk/terrorist_outfits/lashkar_e_toiba_lt.htm